Home  | Login  | Search

Author

Topic Next

magnet

Clan Member

magnet

136 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2018 : 03:16:28 PM  Show Profile

I wanted to suggest some balance changes in regards to Jets.

Can we consider the following:

• Decreasing the cost of AA/Launchers to help counteract with the OP nature of some jets.
  • Removing or significantly decreasing the amount of chaff jets have.
  • Removing or significantly decreasing the amount of missles jets have.
  • Removing the ability to re-arm jets.
  • Remove the ability to buy jets (wild spawns only).

I definitely think all the mil vehicles are fun but some are a little to OP for a server that is struggling to keep/bring in new players.

Thoughts?

bobg

bobg

794 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2018 : 06:18:23 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Get rid of radar on jets too.  Lol

Go to Top of Page

-BH-Born2kill

Clan Founder

-BH-Born2kill

2120 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 11:26:06 AM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

I can't remove radar on specific vehicles.  It's all or nothing.  The other things are possible, just need more people to chime in on this and what direction to take.

My thoughts are there are free vehicles in the wild now that can counter jets, you just need to find them.  It's also crazy easy to make tons of tabs now so you can buy Launchers.

We could also add launchers to the military loot tables for they spawn in compounds.

Born2Kill

Clan Founder | Server / Website Scripting | Server Admin

Blackhearts Gaming

Go to Top of Page

WickedWayz

Starting Member

WickedWayz

5 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 04:06:28 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

I personally think its fine the way it is.  Everyone complained and wanted this stuff back and now that we have it, Its not good enough....We got what we wanted so can you all please stop the incessant crying just to have something to cry about.   It is actually impossible to please everyone...Born you are doing fine and Thank you for all you do for us Altas Residents!

"Something Wicked this way Comes"

Go to Top of Page

PandorasBoXXX

Reg User

PandorasBoXXX

29 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 04:51:42 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Originally posted by WickedWayz

I personally think its fine the way it is.  Everyone complained and wanted this stuff back and now that we have it, Its not good enough....We got what we wanted so can you all please stop the incessant crying just to have something to cry about.   It is actually impossible to please everyone...Born you are doing fine and Thank you for all you do for us Altas Residents!

This one gets it. She truly gets it. Thank you for this post. 

X2

Go to Top of Page

magnet

Clan Member

magnet

136 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 05:49:23 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

I never asked for military weekend/week/eternity. I didn't get what I wanted, but I'm not crying, just bringing up a topic to discuss. Yes, Born is doing fine. I don't envy his role here.

Thanks for the feedback.

Go to Top of Page

-BH-Born2kill

Clan Founder

-BH-Born2kill

2120 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 05:49:52 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Originally posted by WickedWayz

Thanks Wicked.  I try to field all suggestions now with an open mind and address each with the attention it deserves especially when raised by a long term member.

We can always agree to disagree, or come to a common ground.  I think that's the way we are going to be running things from now on.

More info to come on that.

Born2Kill

Blackhearts Gaming

Go to Top of Page

TOT4LC4RN4G3

Clan Member

TOT4LC4RN4G3

68 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2018 : 09:22:05 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Love the server born Great Job.....we are very lucky to have you.

Go to Top of Page

-BH-Born2kill

Clan Founder

-BH-Born2kill

2120 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2018 : 07:31:22 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Roger that Carnage.  Welcome back.

Born2Kill

Blackhearts Gaming

Go to Top of Page

Harambe-Actual

Starting Member

Harambe-Actual

29 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2018 : 10:42:52 AM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Yes, thanks Born. Please don't take my suggestions as complaints. 

I'd like to see more random AI, a little less spawn vehicles and more value for doing missions (maybe some cash in the crates). Too much scavanger hunt gets old. 

An AI QRF would be cool, if you ambush a vic on the road, you'd have to worry about help coming. Certainly easier said than done, just an idea.  

I do think the return to mil has re-energised things though. Newbs can arm up pretty quick now. 

Thanks again. 

Go to Top of Page

Topic Next