FYI "Glitch attempt" log issue 10/31/2018

Author

Previous Topic Next

PandorasBoXXX

Reg User

PandorasBoXXX

29 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 : 10:38:14 PM  Show Profile

While hanging out handing out candy w/Harambe tonight at WW (est 1930-ish-EST), I exited a vehicle too close to a wall and saw a literal flood of "glitch attempt" log entries flying across my top left screen.  Post for situational awareness, to prevent confusion.  This was certainly not a glitch attempt, especially since I was inches away from Harambe (owner/base member) at the time. 

Thanks and Happy Halloween all.

oversoul

Clan Member

oversoul

1489 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 12:00:45 AM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

I move that you be ejected from the clan by secret tribunal for your crimes against Altis.

In Vino Veritas

Go to Top of Page

oversoul

Clan Member

oversoul

1489 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 12:01:21 AM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

May Trump have mercy upon your bases.

In Vino Veritas

Go to Top of Page

magnet

Clan Member

magnet

136 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 08:48:49 AM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Goodness. Do we really need to bring politics into the forum? We are already dysfunctional enough as it is.

Go to Top of Page

Harambe-Actual

Starting Member

Harambe-Actual

29 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 01:45:45 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

I will vouch for Pandoras "Guest Status" as he piled vehicles all over westwood. 

Go to Top of Page

PandorasBoXXX

Reg User

PandorasBoXXX

29 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2018 : 04:36:44 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Harambe-Actual

I will vouch for Pandoras "Guest Status" as he piled vehicles all over westwood. 

Goofball! For the humor of those lurking and reading these things, the paraphrased conversation was:

Harambe: “Hey there’s a Vic over there” (off about 800m to 1.2km north of WW)

Me: “Should I go get it and bring it up here?”

Harambe: “Sure, why not?”

(We we’re attempting to hand out candy for trick-or-treaters and nobody showed except Bean6 and the two of us. We got bored.)

I proceed to random hummer MG, drive up ramp, and immediately get called to help a homie under attack 10km away. I exit hummer (on top of WW, mind you), and see like 20 out of control anti-glitch messages streaming on screen. I go all “great, now I’m going in a friggin log somewhere” and make note to post about it later. To get the dang game to stop spamming messages I had to scroll wheel, and then get in as passenger before I could then exit. On a laptop (potato) at 30FPS. Yes I spend on kids and wife, before myself. 

Lately things have have been such that I feel the overwhelming need to explain, lest some bizarre sledgehammer of consequence be struck down due to lack of truthful information.

That is all. And as has always been with me, truth and nothing more or less. 

Go to Top of Page

Previous Topic Next