Previous Topic Next

Page:   of 3

Colonel Sanders

Clan Member

Colonel Sanders

93 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 : 02:56:02 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Originally posted by magnet

I would be in favor of disabling safe hacking. Those with infinite time are just going to make a hit list of who to run off with it.

x2

Go to Top of Page

cocoseb

Starting Member

cocoseb

9 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 : 04:54:37 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

We had not left the server and I remind you that it was you the last months that was the most absent.
You only came back as some others when the full armed was put in place but can not matter.
Nothing annoys you except what you do not like, but you're not alone.
You may not have life next door but others have one and do not live only virtual.
If I had intended to leave the server I would not have made a donation last month.
You only see what you want to see and you get confused in puerile explanations by saying then there is only to ensure the presence of the player for the action to be allowed but you do the opposite. You have no restraint and then you explain this, look at you.
You want weapons and weapons and weapons, the problem is that the disproportionate server brakes newcomers and old too.
When you arrive on a server that everything is to be done and that you fall on it with means that you do not face and you do not fight, you are shot once or twice and you leave.
But we are only poor French complainants, but still have a deontology in the game.

Go to Top of Page

cocoseb

Starting Member

cocoseb

9 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 : 05:01:29 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

You have been doing everything against us for a long time but in your greed you have forgotten a detail, the waiter will have no more flavor when you stay with your followers the only names in the list of players in play.

Have fun while you can still here

Go to Top of Page

oversoul

Clan Member

oversoul

1489 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2018 : 11:56:07 PM  Show Profile Reply with Quote

Actually my dude, any newcomer can log in, find a jet, take off in the jet, and blow up just about whatever thing he intends to. They are literally laying all about the map, for anyone to find and operate, for free. The only thing required to operate them is skill and determination, something I find you and your group somewhat substandard in.

In Vino Veritas

Go to Top of Page

Page:   of 3

Previous Topic Next

Previous Page